Our business is rapidly expanding and we are seeking full-time technicians to join our team!
- Operate heavy equipment, high pressure jetting and vacuuming equipment, and video inspection equipment.
- Establish and maintain a safe work environment.
- Prepare and complete work orders, reports, and time sheets.
Assure all tools, equipment, material, and personal protective wear are available, maintained, and used appropriately.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license (a CDL is not required at time of hire but new technicians are expected to obtain one within 90 Days of hire)
- Experience working with heavy equipment
- Must be physically capable of pushing, pulling, and lifting 50+ pounds
- Willingness to work year round and in all weather conditions (cold, hot, dry or wet environment)
- Capable of working at high altitudes and/or in confined spaces
- Experience with jetting/vacuuming, hydro-excavation, pipe/manhole rehab is preferred but not required
RESUMES MAY BE SUBMITTED TO:
firstname.lastname@example.org – OR – PO Box 272 Worthing, SD 57077
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.